Sunday, December 14, 2008

WEIS, Nancy Lynn (Foote)

Nancy Lynn (Foote) Weis, 46, of 69 North St., Bristol, passed away at Bristol Hospital. Nancy was born Oct. 11, 1962, in Derby, the daughter of Pauline (Waradzin) Foote and the late Norman Foote Sr. She attended school in Derby and later moved to Middletown and attended school there. Beside her mother of West Warwick, R.I., she is survived by a brother, Norman Foote Jr. of Bristol; four sisters, Debra Bellucci of East Greenwich, R.I., Bonnie Petro of Colchester, Christine Ferraro of Bristol and Cynthia Lewis of Bangor, Maine; a life long friend, Wayne Weis; a godchild, Audrey LaGasse of Plymouth; plus several nieces and nephews; and her beloved cat Laney. Memorial service will be held Tuesday, Dec. 16, 2008, at 11 a.m. at the Dunn Funeral Home, 191 West St., Bristol. Friends may call at the funeral home one hour before the service. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Disabled American Veterans, 191 Riverside Ave., Bristol, CT 06010.www.Dunnfh.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have known she died.I would have been at her funeral.I last talked to her in oct of 2008 ,then she disappeared and we lost touch.I am deeply saddened to lose the mother of our only child.and the loss of my friend nancy I love you and miss you.